Helloooo Week 2

Greetings Week 2,

I am here and today is a good day. It is Tuesday which means that it is my Friday and I am heading towards 2 days off work. Thankful for work at the moment. Being so busy all the time is keeping my mind off you know what!!

Am still wearing the patches at night though to avoid the morning craving. Sleeping fine but having the weirdest dreams (some of them a bit risque I might add!!!!:eek:)

Anyhoo, have a great day everyone, and wrap up warm. Winter is on it's way

PP xx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi PP :D

Great you've got to week 2 well done Big Hug just for you

It's wet and very windy here at the moment but not to cold

Enjoy your weekend and days off work smoke free

Love

Marg xx

• This could happen to you

Well done kiddo

• Good to see you here PP!

Champix seems to be giving me the same dreams...can't wait for hubby to get back from the states...he'll wonder what's hit him :D AND smelling lovely to boot!

Keep going...there's only positives to doing this!

JJ xxx

• This could happen to you

Well done kiddo

Nice Murph.....loving your "Smack the Pony" morning :D

• Well done you have a drink on me.

• Good to see you here PP!

Champix seems to be giving me the same dreams...can't wait for hubby to get back from the states...he'll wonder what's hit him :D AND smelling lovely to boot!

Keep going...there's only positives to doing this!

JJ xxx

Hi JJ,

The dreams would be ok if I had someone to re-enact them with ha!!

Know what you mean about the smell though. I don't feel embarrassed about talking to non-smokers. Am taking one of my coats to the dry cleaners tomorrow. I wore it yesterday and my mother accused me of having a fag! (which I hadn't) and then she sniffed my coat and concluded it must be that. How horrible, huh!!

PP xx

• Hi PP

Nice in week 2 don't you think. Well done my love, enjoy your two days and don't do anything I would not:D

• Greetings Week 2,

I am here and today is a good day. It is Tuesday which means that it is my Friday and I am heading towards 2 days off work. Thankful for work at the moment. Being so busy all the time is keeping my mind off you know what!!

Am still wearing the patches at night though to avoid the morning craving. Sleeping fine but having the weirdest dreams (some of them a bit risque I might add!!!!:eek:)

Anyhoo, have a great day everyone, and wrap up warm. Winter is on it's way

PP xx

Top draw PP proud of you xx

• Welcome to week 2, well done and happy Friday!!!! :)

L x

• Well done, Pengu, you're doing great! ;)

You may also like...