Breakfast

Good Morning FF's

Love Friday's not just because it's almost weekend, No Friday is team breakfast day at work ... Team and i (6) hit the canteen fro the Friday full English

Toast, Bacon , Egg, Mushrooms, Hash Brown, Sausage and Beans Ketchup and a round of brew for the mop up retail and a big brew to finish mmmmmmmmmmmmm 10:00am Come On !!!!!

So FF's whats your breakfast today ?

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • morning bradders - my brekkie is black coffee and so far its been 3 chocolate digestives - but I have put them away now and I have grapes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think I prefer the biscuits :)

• morning bradders - my brekkie is black coffee and so far its been 3 chocolate digestives - but I have put them away now and I have grapes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think I prefer the biscuits :)

Its Friday J ..... you have been a good girl all week fought demons , fought with your work, go on put them grapes in the bin and break out the choccies just because you deserve it go on mmmmmmmm

• Good Morning FF's

Love Friday's not just because it's almost weekend, No Friday is team breakfast day at work ... Team and i (6) hit the canteen fro the Friday full English

Toast, Bacon , Egg, Mushrooms, Hash Brown, Sausage and Beans Ketchup and a round of brew for the mop up retail and a big brew to finish mmmmmmmmmmmmm 10:00am Come On !!!!!

MMMMM Sounds good Bradders:D......U will need a big run after that my friend:p Enjoy!!!xxxx

• I am a bit healthier than you.

I just have 3 rashers of bacon, 1 fried egg, beans and a slice of toast, oh and a mug of Tetley.

Much more healthy:p

• I normally eat porridge every week morning. On the weekends I can't go past my Vegemite on toast (with a good spread of butter) or bacon and tomatoes on toast. Mmm.. bring it on..Oh, and sometimes scrambled eggs!

• Good Morning FF's

Hi Brian :D

I don't eat breakfast at all unless I'm away on holiday but you've just made me feel very hungry yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Maybe I'll have that for lunch today I love a good fry up so that's lunch sorted thankyou

Love

Marg xxx

• brekkie has become very important since the quit! and, not to mention that the Champix tabs make me less woozy with food. and, third, i just love food! never bothered with breakfast while I smoked -- it was coffee and fags every day.

today, I had one (thick) rasher of bacon on toast. but, normally it's muesli during the week.

• I never bothered with breakfast when i was a smoker.Now its usually two slices of toast and a cup of coffee.

You may also like...