day 3 and got a question please

its a silly question but....

i have been smoking on average 80 old holborn roll ups a day for the last 30 years and just wondering how many tailor made ciggies would that translate to.

apart from that its day 3 and cold turkey and i think and i hope that i have

learnt my lessons from the last time i quit and got to a great 107 days smoke free.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I would call it 80 a day, mate.

The amount of tar and nicotine is broadly similar, although the cost is lower for roll ups.

I am guessing that you are trying to get a quit meter sorted out? I was a roll up smoker too and what I did was to put in the amount I smoked and then work out the cost to it's daily equivilent and work that so that it gave roughly correct figures.

I hope that makes sense - if you are asking for a different reason, just ignore my ramblings :)

• quit meter all sorted

thanks for that i just divided it by 0.85 and got my daily cash figure.

so worked out i spend or was spending 3.50 a day on tobacco and rizla papers

so my little meters now sais smober time :2 days 22 hours and 29 mins

amount saved £9.99

cigs not smoked 235

life saved............... why bother its bloody loads

now all i have to do is keep putting that money in a jar each day.

would struggle to find smoke money normally so why not continue.

at least this time i can buy something i want instead of giving it all to my mate Gordan brown.

• Well done Tim almost day 4 Congrats. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Yep, very well done

good luck with it.

Cheers

Nic

• its a silly question but....

i have been smoking on average 80 old holborn roll ups a day for the last 30 years and just wondering how many tailor made ciggies would that translate to.

apart from that its day 3 and cold turkey and i think and i hope that i have

learnt my lessons from the last time i quit and got to a great 107 days smoke free.

i also smoked hand rolling golden varginna for yrs. and am suffing now for it, not sure how many normal fags it is but i think it is more good luck hope u make it

You may also like...