NKF Virtual Patient Event: Everything You N... - Kidney Disease

Kidney Disease

5,926 members2,442 posts

NKF Virtual Patient Event: Everything You Need to Know About Insurance

KristiS_NKF
KristiS_NKFAdministrator

Are you looking for more information about insurance options for people with kidney disease?

Are you enrolled in Medicare (or looking to enroll soon) and want to learn more about your options?

Have you seen information about Medicare Advantage Plans and want to learn more?

Join us for a free webinar and get answers to your insurance questions. NKF experts will help you understand what you need to know about your insurance options and explain some of the Medicare changes for 2021 that you should know as Medicare open enrollment begins on October 15, 2020. This is a must-see webinar for anyone on dialysis or with a kidney transplant as they prepare for Medicare open enrollment!

October 1, 2020 / 3pm - 4pm ET (12-1pm PT)

Register here: kidney.secure.force.com/rc_...

4 Replies

Will this be recorded? I’ve got a doctor’s appointment at the time of this event but would really like to hear the information.

Jayhawker

KristiS_NKF
KristiS_NKFAdministrator in reply to Jayhawker

Yes! Just go ahead and register for the event and you will receive a link to view the recording afterwards.

Thanks!

I missed that due to major life complications. Tried to register afterward and couldn't. any ideas. I know it is too late to do anything different this year but it takes me awhile to process and I have been misled in the past.

You may also like...