Determined

I joined this last week and thought I would do my first post so can keep track of my progress :)

Since 14th January I have lost 1 stone, I could gave done more, but had a temporary blip at the end of February/beginning of March as there was a death in the family and then it was my birthday. I gained a few lbs over this period but as of 22nd March I am still at the point of having lost 1 stone, so I am proud of what I have achieved so far.

Started the 30 day shred last Wednesday so I am on day 7 now, got up at 6am this morning to do my workout before work. This is a massive change as before I would just stay in bed as long as possible! Will be weighing in on Thursday this week as I weigh in at work as part of a weight loss group and we are not in work on Friday, so keen to see if the 30 day shred has made any difference to lbs, but I also measure myself too so will do that on Friday.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, keep motivated!

Sarah

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on the weight loss. I restarted 30 day shred again today...forgot how tough it is!

• Thank you :) oh yeah, my first day I was thinking how am I going to do this for 30 days! But I kinda look forward to it now! Only a few days until I am on level 2 :/

• Well done Sarah. Keep it up.

• Thank you :D

• I started my weight loss programme yesterday and I am proud to say that I was good with meals. Today also I have been good and additionally I went for a 40 minute walk in the freezing weather. Hope to walk everyday. I feel better in my mind after my efforts. It is inspiring to read the comments by others in the same boat!!

• Well done, you have made a fantastic start! Beating them first hurdles, eating right and motivating yourself to do exercise is the hardest part, you should be proud!

You may also like...