Weight Loss NHS
75,510 members40,395 posts

Triumph belief and dedication

hi,

I'm Hunny, by the time i was 19yrs old I had 3 children all while maintaining a weight of 120 lbs without even trying, I went on to meet the love of my life and had a child 17yrs later in 2014, this time "I was faced with a challenging weight loss journey but with belief and consistency , I took on this challenge and concord it!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi hunnyplease and welcome to the weight loss forum.

You are invited to join our Newbie Club, where you can meet other new members who are just beginning their weigh loss journeys too. Here's the link for all the information you will need to find your way around the forum:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Write a brief note to introduce yourself to other newbies and I'm sure you'll be making friends, in no time.

Good luck with your first week.

Very best of luck hunnyplease. You've certainly come to the right place for support on your weight loss journey.

Hi Hunny, wishing you well on your weight lose journey.

Welcome!!. Eating 3 meals a day and small snacks a day. They place where you can get recipes. And incorporate a exercise program which is very important even go out walking and enjoy the sights. Best wishes on your journey and keep us posted.

You may also like...