Weight Loss NHS
78,513 members41,980 posts

Missed Saturday weigh ins but still on track

As I have missed my weigh in day (Saturday) for the past week or so I will just randomly post my progress here. I have been rushing about looking after my mother who broke her leg, so routine has been out of kilter, and I have been away from my house (and scales!) much of the time. It's not that I have been hiding due to being naughty and having gained ! :)

I weighed in at 63.0 kg this morning, having started at 70.4 so a total loss of 7.4 kg / 16.3 lb and is equivalent to 10% of my original body weight. Am now 9 st 13 lb which sounds a lot better than 11 st 1 lb! I am a shortie (1.55 m) so I think that means I am now about 7lbs off my healthy weight range. Need to buy some new clothes as everything getting too big. Think I need to do a charity shop clearout and get rid of much of my old stuff !

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done, Argyllgirl, that's brilliant! I've updated your badge to reflect your efforts! :)

1 like

Thanks moreless . Feeling much better at my new weight :). Feeling motivated to continue to shift that last half stone.

1 like

You can do it! :)

That sounds good ArgyllGirl especially with the extra stress of running round for your mum!! You are really close to your goal now that's fantastic well done and hope your mum's leg recovers well :)

You may also like...