05/10/17

05/10/17

Well today I will count as a rest day even tho I did 13.5k steps today.

I was originally going to cycle and do a round trip too my meeting but later realised I might need to build myself up before doing 30 miles in a evening for the first time in a while.

Otherwise feeling good about myself as well as watching what I eat. I am still alcohol free since 1st September so I will look forward to my weigh-in on Sunday after hopefully getting on with some more garden work or cycling over the weekend.

I just want to say a big thank you to my friends and internet support on here... i really mean it!

I look forward too sharing my next activity tomorrow either if it's walking cycling or maybe a run we shall see.

But I do understand fully that I do need more structure and make a exercise plan that revolves around my life.

Calorie counting has not started yet but I am monitoring what I eat and not having snacks in which I didn't today.

Thinking positive and being positive too every challenge in life.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That’s a good start SilverSpeed well done 😊

• Thank you Anna61

• You are doing really well - but I think you were wise not to tackle a 30mile cycle just yet.

• Yea I think I wouldn't of turned up for work in the morning maybe Sunday during the day when it's light would be better as I will be cycling in the dark on my way home on thursdays

• Well done! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Thank you Amanda

You may also like...