Not so sunny Cornwall, but I'm feeling great! :-)

Not so sunny Cornwall, but I'm feeling great! :-)

Morning all,

First off I need to correct my initial weight,

I started off at an initial weight of 15 stone 10 lbs and 4 Oz (Sorry but my wife corrected me and said I had put down '12 lbs' and not '10 lbs'.

So Week 1 started out at 15 stone 10 lbs and 4 Oz, at the end of week 1; I weighed in at 15 stone 6 lbs and 8 Oz a loss of = 3 lbs 12 Oz.

Week 2, started at 15 stone 6 lbs and 8 Oz, at the end of week 2; I weighed in at 15 stone 5 lbs and 6 Oz a weight loss of = 1 lb 2 Oz.

Week 3, started at 15 stone 5 lbs and 6 Oz at the end of week 3 (Today); I weighed in at 15 stone 3 lbs and 6 Oz a weight loss of = 2 Lbs.

So to date I have lost a total of 6 Lbs 12 Oz, Happy Days.:-)

however what is still puzzling me is that I cannot see where that 6 lbs has gone from, I did take an initial photo of myself in the pink and crinklies (do worry I was wearing some undies, don't want to scare the Kids) so I'm hoping eventually at week 4 I will do the same and then see if I can spot where the fat has gone from.

Have a good day all.

Mick

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Morning NinjaW78 😊 Thank you for correcting the figures but as we do the stats weekly it's probably best to leave well alone at our end, but I does mean that your weight loss is more stable and hopefully sustainable 😊

6 lb 12 oz in 3 weeks is spot on! Very well done 😊

• Ps are you joining us on the Tuesday Trimmers weigh-in again this week NinjaW78 ?

• Hi Anna61,

Shows how stupid I am I thought that's what I had done????

• Hi Anna61 Where is Tuesday trimmers ? it I can't find the sub heading Please help

• Lol πŸ˜‚ First of all read this

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

In case you can't find it here's the link (we don't normally do this but I'll let you off this once!! Lol πŸ˜‚)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Anna

• Thank you, let's hope everyone else is having the same results !! :-)

• Doesn't matter where it's gone from as long as it's GONE

• excellent work!

• Yep feeling good today, let's hope it's working for you as well. ;-)

• Morning NinjaW78, Great loss over the 3 weeks, doesn't matter where it's gone from it has left the body......πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰I felt more comfortable in clothes before I noticed where I was losing it from and 12 weeks in, 17lbs gone my measurements have greatly reduced, people are starting to notice the difference and my confidence is rising.I didn't take a photo- too scary -😱😱 but did take measurements and love seeing them reduce. Good luck with week4.🀞😊

• Good job!!!! Keep it up!!

You may also like...