I lost 2 pounds! :D: I know it's not a lot... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
91,038 members β€’ 48,208 posts

I lost 2 pounds! :D

I know it's not a lot but I've lost 2 pounds in my first week!! :D

That's with eating a bag of cookies and a takeaway as well! :o

Hopefully I will be stricter this week and lose some more!!

14 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

That's very good news LillyPop22 2lbs is a perfect amount to lose, it's not really feasible to lose fat any faster πŸ˜€

Why don't you go along and join the Sunday Weigh-in Group as you get fabuli support there

1 like

It is? :)

What's that?

1 like

It was explained to you when you joined last week LillyPop22 πŸ˜€ We run group weigh-ins every day, you weigh at home or the chemist, then write on here on the Daily weigh-in thread. They can be found in the Events section to the right of the 'Home' screen (or right at the end if you are on a mobile) πŸ˜€

well done on your loss - are you going to join the Sunday slimmers weigh in?

What's that?

1 like

the Sunday weigh in on here - they have a post and everyone weighs in and posts and they support each other - I weigh in on a Saturday so I post on the Saturday post :)

1 like

I can't find it..

1 like

Are you on a phone? Can you find the 'home' screen (the one with the strawberries along the top?

Ps if you are using the HU App you can't see it, you will need to use the full website version.

Alternatively, scroll down through your Newsfeed until you find it πŸ˜€

1 like

Hi Cracker i am currently on the Wednesday weigh in but i never seem to post how much I've put on (joke) due to being too busy in the week. Could i change to the Sunday weigh in? x

2 likes

Hi pauline55 no problem changing to Saturday weigh in to Sunday

I will tag YellowRose55 and Minniewinny so they are aware you are moving :)

2 likes

Hi Cracker10 sorry but it was a Wednesday weigh in not Saturday. I have arranged with Minniewinny to weigh in on a Sunday. Thank you for your help. x

Hi Pauline, I will look out for you on Sunday πŸ˜‰

1 like

Thank you Minniewinny i will see you then x

1 like

if you look on the home page there is a drop down box that you can click popular posts - look through those and you should find it

or click on posts and scroll down - it will have been posted late last night ready for the early birds to post this morning :)

2 likes

You may also like...