Fell off the (bakers) wagon today!

Fell off the (bakers) wagon today!

In October a one day bread making course sounded like a really good idea. I tried, I really did...I made it home, I photographed, I bagged for the freezer...but I couldn't hold out in the end and have eaten not one but two hot cross buns. Bum! (They were delicious). However, I'm thinking positively - I'd have eaten a whole lot more if I hadn't planned to clock in on here and confess!

I'm also working on the basis that I resisted the quiche at lunchtime and one day out of 19 doesn't feel the end of the world...

Should I fast tomorrow?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ooh they all look so good- I know where you are coming from I love all sorts of bread too..... :) very hard to resist!!! Maybe put them in the freezer and have one of them every Sunday for a treat :)

• Yes, they're all in the freezer now! Those two pesky buns just wouldn't fir in the freezer bag and a woman has her limits!

• No, there's no need to fast tomorrow. Besides, calories will have been expended during the preparation, as you worked away in the kitchen kneading all that dough.

• True. I did suggest that the croissants were calorie neutral since I'd made them standing up!!

• And you know exactly what ingredients have been included

• Wow! That looks awesome! Well done on only eating two!

• You did so well only having two !! Look sooo good

• I've hidden them in the freezer!

• Baking is so therapeutic, well done for hiding (most) of the fruits of your labours in the freezer ... I hope you REALLY enjoyed the hot cross buns πŸ˜‰. Tomorrow is a brand new day - make the most of it πŸ’

• I did!

• give flour a rest day, otherwise eat normally 🎈

• Good advice! I actually don't feel so good today - gluten overload I think! OH has planned a night out including meal tonight, I don't want to cancel date-night but I think I'll be sticking to salad!

You may also like...