Hi

I started this plan Mon, and also joined a free local walking club in Telford to support my need for exercise. I feel fantastic simply from an hours walk with friendly people on 2 consecutive days, and recommend others having the courage to try joining a club in their area,

Today I need a rest day, as my body is aching and stiff, but that is a good sign and expected as exercise was something I have not done for many years due to poor health. Now I am fine and raring to go...... Watch this space!

Happy New Year....

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. I will check out waking clubs in my area.

• Excellent! Enjoy your stiff muscles; you've earned them! Maybe a little stretch? Good luck for the rest of the week. #O&D

• Hi

I never think of stretching exercises, what a great idea.... I will now research that on the internet.

Best wishes

• Hi and welcome, Kyna :)

I wondered if you'd like to join today's weigh-in, for weekly support and encouragement on your weight loss journey? :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

• I would love to, but not sure how to.

• Just click on the link I've given you, have a read through the thread, then introduce yourself, giving your starting weight and goals :)

• ok, thanks

You may also like...