You Pick winner

I've made 2 intro's for my vlog dont worry it's not a plug or anything like that the links will not even lead you to my channel the only 2 things on the page is my intro's. So what i'm asking is put a like at side of which one you like i will leave it up for 24hrs which ever gets the most likes will become my intro.

the winner was the second 1 which will be used for my new vlog tomorrow ty

plus.google.com/u/1/photos/...

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sorry not sure how to put a like by the one I prefer

I prefer the second one of the two - this is a personal opinion :)

Music goes better with it and I like the scenery shots better than the other one

• Hi 2nd one for me too, more visual ( malham cove?) beautiful scenery gaining more interest.

• Yes Malham Cove being a yorkshire lad had to go with some thing from dales lol

• Beautiful place went youth hosteling there in my school days. Always said I would go back one day. I remember the little bridge in Malham which had bats flying in and out at night. My next visit up there though will be the Ribblehead Viaduct.

• I prefer the first, but it would be better if the words were constant with just the smoke/cloud moving across them. I love the font.

• I preferred the first one too, but for some reason I couldn't hear any sound, so I suspect I didn't get the full benefit of hearing it with the sound/music. :-)

• Hi Richarde I really like the second one with the beautiful scenery :)

You may also like...