Bank holiday weekend - being de- railed or not😁

Quick post - my Monday weigh- after two weeks holiday was an overall 3.2 pound gain😩

After a bit of diligence this week - I have lost2.5 pounds. Clearly that is good news- I now have 1.8 pounds to lose to get back to my pre- holiday fighting weight.

The bank holiday weekend needs attention!!! So I am planning on planning well and negotiate two BBQs😱

So diving in eyes wide open👀🙏

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Woohoo Suzy! WTG you! You have been working hard! :)

You'll be brilliant this weekend! No probs with the bbq's, avoid the rolls and desserts and drink Long Island Iced Tea, minus the Long Island ingredients ;)

Have fun, can't wait to see how you've fared on monday :)

• :-) Thanks More less - yes i will be doing super exercise and not loading on pointless calories

• Good for you Suzy :)

• Well done and not bad for 2 weeks away 👍

Hopefully there maybe something healthy on the bbq's fish etc.

A long time ago my brother in law did me a banana on the bbq now I like banana's but quite honestly it was disgusting! lol

• Funny you should say that...

I was at a vegetarian barbeque once and they threw any and all vegetables on the grill. I was really amazed at how nice barbequed carrots and parsnips are! Maybe its's time to start grilling more vegetables as they were really good! If only I had a barbeque..... :P

• Peppers are nice on the bbq why not treat yourself lots of end of summer sales on at the moment.

• Hmm good thinking....

• Well We do a variation on the BBQ banana - cut open a slit down the banana length ways. insert squares of chocolate - sometimes a squish of rum. then wrap in foil and BBQ - actually quite delicious :-)

• Love rum and don't say the ch---late word , it gets me thinking about it lol

You may also like...