Keeping well

Hi everyone, just a quick note. Have kept my weight now for 3 weeks and seem to have mastered a balance. I tried several times to post a photo 0f myself was promised at my daughters wedding but unsuccessful ? not sure why. Will try again and ask a friend who may be able to help me. Unless anyone out their can help me? I tap on add a photo, my photos appear in a listing but cannot place a picture on the site? Thanks anyway.. Hope you all have a great weekend and are all still very positive. Good luck to you all.

8 Replies

• Hi Fruitspangle,

I'm only here for a second or two more, as I need to dash off, but I just saw your query about posting a photo - when you see the listing of the photos, have you tried then double clicking on the photo you want to select, as that should then start to download to the attachment, and after waiting a little while it should appear as an attached photo.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Fruitspangle, I'm bursting to see this photo, so we must work out how to get it uploaded for you! :)

Are you trying to upload from your phone, because, as far as I'm aware, it's not possible. You have to download your photo onto your computer, then upload from there.

Hope this helps! :)

• Hi moreless I can do photos from my phone, they take a little longer to upload but it works.

• Oh thanks for letting me know Caz. I've never tried, but had heard in the past that it wasn't possible :)

Maybe Fruitspangle just needs to give it a bit more time :)

• Hi moreless, I have some pics. on my computer and also a wed pic app. which has been downloaded. I have tried to go into my photos and when the listing appears I double click and it reverts back to this page ?? I am so frustrated with it all and have tried loads of times. Grrr!!!

• I'm at a loss to know what else to suggest fruitspangle, except try different pictures and try downloading onto your main profile pic and little profile pic. I've had times when I could put pictures there, although not on a thread and I know others have had the same trouble.

If you still can't get it to work, then report it to the tech team and get them to sort it out for you.

Good luck! :)

• After you have clicked on add photo and your photos come up, choose the one you want, click on it and then it should say 'loading' and just wait till it appears. Look forward to seeing it!

• Hi Caz28, when I click on add photo my listings appear. So9 I double click then its back to this page ??. I must be doing something very wrong here, so, so, frustrated .

You may also like...