Love it

Good afternoon fellow counters of calories - it's lovely and sunny where I am and I have managed to stay on the straight and narrow by default ( driving plenty ) so one small glass of cold red with evening meal and ordering from menus without any assistance from the many faced God (this is my alcohol link as I will drink just about anything put In front of me) I have managed to drop a couple of pounds in the face of adversity - a night in tonight and I'm cooking tuna steak and salad - following turkey salad for lunch and poached eggs on brown toast for breakfast - loving it

Little bit worried about the many faced god tonight as I have an extensive selection of "you have to drink me till you are in an induced alcohol coma- brandy - cognac type beverages" here with me - I will revert tomorrow with honest report

I hope everyone is well

14 Replies

• Hi Discovery1910, try having a soft drink in between each two of the hard stuff. If nothing else, the walking to the loo, gives you some exercise!

• Brilliant I will try it - ( whispers "is a soft drink when you add lemonade or Coke to the bandy ?? " ) I will try a gentle jog to the loo as well

• Whispers back (I think it's the brandy without those sharp lumps of ice that water it down ;) )

• Oh great that sounds good - unfortunately I have already made it too - third face of the many faces God ( believe it or not - sherry , port and not caramel vodka ) not bad ( it is 10.22 here tho )

• I think my typos give away current state !!! Lol

• LOL! Love it!! :D

• I see you have reached the point of inventing cocktails. That way lies extreme hangovers, you have been warned.

• I think the hangover is inevitable and I have to drive tomorrow so stopping is also necessary

• Yes, you don't want to be so far gone tonight that you are still pie-eyed for the am drive.

• Def not - 8.30 leave home - drop car for service

• That reminds me, mine has to go in soon, before the Summer touring starts.

• Oh where do you tour

• Up to Edinburgh for the Festivals and Fringe. Try to stop off seeing family and friends on the way.

• Lovely we built two schools up there - Falkirk and port Glasgow

You may also like...