Week 1

Week 1 complete,not too bad,cut back on coffee also,purchased some decaff and when out with my friends I bought a Americano instead of latte, the scales do not appear to show much of a loss,1lb but I am still happy as I am eating better this week and preparing  my meals with more thought and awareness of calories and high fat etc etc,its a learning week and may it continue.Thank you all for your supporting imputs and for this site

5 Replies

• 1 lb a week is a good loss. Doesn't seem like that when you start but it adds up.

• a pound lost is good and you will be learning something new every week. Stick to the basics, watch your portion sizes and make sure your daily calorie allowance is correct :-

• Hi Scrit1,

Well done for completing week 1, and glad to hear it wasn't too bad!  You've made some great changes regarding coffee - there can be so many calories in the more milky versions.  Americano is what I tend to choose too, when faced with the options.

You've had an excellent loss - 1 pound is great!  Congratulations!

Brilliant that you're pre-planning your meals, and hope you have a great week ahead.  

Hope you're enjoying the weekend too.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you,I am thankful to here as this is where I get the answers and great support 

• It was 10days ago I joined, where has the time gone,I have had a few days with hosp appointments and obviously lost track,sorry 10days not one week.oops . Onwards I go

You may also like...