Keep going!

Thank you all for your kind words. I have had a "greet" and am ok now. Away to have my very own homemade , next to no fat pasta and sauce. Sorry for being so negative, I did not mean to bring horrible thoughts or words and dampen anyones spirits. I read all the replies and once I had my rational head fixed back on my shoulders, I realised that what you were all saying was logical and right! Thank you. Time to start another week.xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Ollio,

I hope you enjoy your dinner tonight. Sounds delicious!

Please don't apologise - I don't think you dampened anyone's spirits - not for one moment - I was more concerned for your own feelings - which was why I said what I said to you. Glad you're feeling more positive and I hope you have a lovely meal tonight. I'm having pasta too - I have some homemade sauce (tomato and veggies - like ratatouille I guess) left over from last night's meal, so I'm going to mix some cooked wholemeal pasta through it, and have a salmon steak alongside. I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you have a great evening.

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...