Around the world in 80 days - please post your kms/steps/miles for Tuesday 16 February (Part 2)

Around the world in 80 days - please post your kms/steps/miles for Tuesday 16 February (Part 2)

Dear Travellers

Spoken to Ricky. He's excited about Saturday and Sunday :D :D

Tonight we are on the beach for more yoga, jasmine tea and early night. Luckily our bedrooms with steps from the sea has the view of the sunset 😊😊❀️❀️

Happy Travels everyone πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

80 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • 8.42km for Tuesday

• Well done jenni :)

• Hope you told Ricky to bring his own coconuts !!πŸ˜•

• LOL! :D

• 4km today

• Good for you Britdiane :)

• Hi - what are your kms for Weds, Thurs and today?

:) :)

• Hi fellow travellers, kilometres covered today was 21.5. The dog and myself spent 6 hours rambling over fields and through woods, arriving home exhausted but very, very happy. We haven't really moved from the sofa since we got back home, and with a roaring fire going I don't think we will for a while yet, lol. 😊

• 2 very happy bunnies :)

It's so great to have you back Shellie :)

• Evening All, my total for today are 3.17kms. Looking forward to a relaxing time.

• Good for you Marianne :)

• Hi,

2.8km for me today :)

• Well done Sueper :)

• I'm just not going to bite about the saturday surprise, in fact, I think I might go away at the weekend and not bother logging on at all :P

My scores for today are:

Cycling - 10.8

Walking - 9

Total - 19.8K's :)

• Back on form I see 😊😊

Of course you'll be there at the weekend :D :D

• hi Lizzy only 1577 today take care hope your well Alan xx

• Well done Alan :)

• hi there many thanks take care see you tomorrow Alan xx

• Still a good number Alan. X

• hi Bu-dog many thanks take care speak to you tomorrow Alan xx

• 7.3km for Tuesday for me

• Well done Ruth! :)

• I'm going to give the yoga a miss as I've been feeling a bit under par today however the sunset is worth waiting for as is the jasmine tea.

Pushed myself to hit my target with 15183 steps, 10.4kms. Doggie walking was difficult with a lot of ice underfoot. This has now started to melt as the dreaded rain is back.

look out wellies, here I come!!

• Oh dear Bu-dog, you must take care of yourself.

Great number considering the conditions! Aarrgghh!! the dreaded wellies! :o

• Thank you Moreless. Got a lot going on at the moment so a bit stressed. All should be good in a few days when I get back on an even keel.

Truth be told, I think I'm missing Daniel 😍

• And he's missing you. Don't worry you'll be reunited very soon ❀️❀️

• Gish, really. I feel better already.

Off for an early night! Xx

• 12.3 km today. Thought it would be less as I didn't get my evening walk, but bopping away at a concert must have the same effect!

• Or even better JC! :)

• Hi all. 6.7 k for me today including a walk to the DR's where I was told I have sinusitis so another course of antibiotics and steroid :( Ed still full of cold but managed 20.45 k pottering about and walking the dogs :)

Nighty night x

• Ed must potter lots! Sorry to hear of your sinusitis, it's a horrible sore thing! Wishing you a speedy recovery πŸ’

• Thanks :) Haha - potter is probably the wrong word.. I potter from the sofa to the kettle ;) he's on annual leave so pressure washing the garden and blitzing the garage and multiple tip trips combined with 2 dog walks added up yesterday! :)

• Oh dear Kate, it never rains, but it pours! :(

For all your combined ailments, you're still managing to clock up a tremendous amount of K's. I take my hat off to the pair of you :)

• Hi Kate - what were your stats for Monday ? 😊😊

• Hi Lizzy, how odd.. I'm sure I posted for monday! That's 2 posts that have disappeared into thin air in the last week or so :/ 3.2k for me on Mon and 14.8k for Ed - I'll send him to the gym later to build up some k's!! ;)

• 9.05km for today, not too bad considering I spent 7 hours on different buses :(

• Oh my gosh RAF_girl! What a terrible waste of a day! What did you do, pace up and down the centre aisle?! :o

• No I took my son to the Natural history museum so it was walking around there and between buses and home!

• At least you managed to get something of interest done :)

• Evening lovelies

Swimming 1.25km

Exercise bike 10.3 km

Steps 3719

Night all

Nic x

• Fantastic Nic! :)

• 3.7 miles today😐😐

• Well done Angie :)

• 6.36 kms for me today -sorry it's late πŸ™‚

• Not late at all Beryl, it's not quite wednesday yet ;)

• 19537 steps or 14.7k for Tuesday. No cycling as I skipped the gym for food shopping so at least I got some steps in pushing the trolley around :)

• LOL Lexi! It's all about the K's! :D

• Tuesday just 1.4 km's but 2 boxes packed- whoop whoop!! πŸ˜ƒ

• Yaaaaaaay veganista, wtg you! :)

• Another round 7kms for me on Tuesday :-)

• Well done lynalla :)

• Looking forward to our weekend surprise

Tuesday ks's me 6.46 Mr Mix 5.88 πŸ˜€

• Good going Mix ups :)

I'm going on a retreat at the weekend, so I shan't be around for the surprise! ;)

• What a beautiful sunset.

Sorry late recording my km's again, Tuesday 3.4 km. Unfortunately, my daily totals are going in the wrong direction at the moment. I seriously need to find my motivation again or I may have to resort to drastic action and follow advice from Lucca!!

• You know it makes sense :-D

• OMG mrsg, things are never bad enough to warrant taking advice from the batty Lucca!! :o

Take each day at a time, don't think about a distance, pledge to walk for 1/2 an hour and then give yourself a pat on the back when you manage it. I doesn't matter how far you walk :)

• Apologies for being off the radar with kms. Up to Tuesday, 16th I have 11.5 km to add for the previous week - including 1 km trying to get out of IKEAs massive Warrington store on the way back from Wales last Saturday!

Hope you have a great day.

All the best from a snowy Falkirk

• Thanks for the update Steve :)

• Hi result for tuesday is 11.5kms πŸ˜€

• Great number quin :)

• Hi, 2.6k for Tuesday. Must try to get going, after Pilate's didn't get a walk in :(

• We can only do so much Mrscaw :)

• 4.8k from me for Tuesday

• Well done Garfield :)

• 4.5 kms for Tuesday πŸ˜€

• Good going Sue :)

• i managed 5.30

• Hello prawncess, this is a nice surprise! :) It's great that you've decided to join us. Remember, this isn't a competition, we just hope that you'll be motivated to push yourself just that little bit more. All we ask is that you log your kms daily :)

Thanks for your K's today and we look forward to seeing how well you progress :)

Welcome aboard traveller, enjoy the journey :)

• Argh ... just lost my reply on this stupid tablet !!! Try again

Me 7k walking about in exeter and dog walk

Mr L 2k dog walk

• Well done you two :)

• Hi,

sorry been a busy morning figures for Tuesday are 2.75km walking and 10km cycling so total 12.75km 😊

• Fab total kars :)

• 12.8KM walking 0.6 km swimming for yesterday Tuesday 16 Feb

• Fantastic Nussaybah! :)

• 7490 steps for yesterday β˜€οΈ

• Great steps Fran :)

• hi 5.30 kilometres for me today, will add swim/cycle tomorrow as i didn't realise i could include them. you can tell i'm a newbie can't you.

• Any exercise that can be measured in distance is OK to be included prawncess :)

Now for clarity, did you do 5.3K's on tuesday and wednesday? :)

• hi, first one was yesterday(tuesday) and added wednesday's second entry. will post tomorrows thursday pm if thats ok

• Absolutely fine prawncess. If you go to FizzyLiz's profile page, you'll find the most recent thread at the top of the list :)

You may also like...