WEIGHT LOSS

hiya guys been away for a while but i'm back.

been away to Scotland on a walking holiday.. realized I need to exercise more so i have joined a gym

i now have a personal trainer who is helping my get fit and educating me in good and bad foods..

i'm loving it.

keeping a food diary for my trainer so she can see what am eating and make substitutions where necessary.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Gothchick,

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Lucky you for having a personal trainer :)

I'm sure she'll keep you on the straight and narrow and you'll achieve your goals in next to no time.

All the best.

• Welcome back gothchick. I've also followed the exercise route, there's so much benefit apart from losing weight too, but with a personal trainer you'll be onto a winner! Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

• ooh - a personal trainer - that would be fab. They would need to come to the house though to make it really great - no rubbing shoulders with the muscle mountains at the gym !! Hope it all works great for you, and welcome back :-)

• Hello you...long time no hear! Sounds like your a girl with a plan...love the idea of a personal trainer...let us know if you think it's worth the dosh please.

You may also like...