music mad

I love music and always have, my mums the same and shes nearly 70. she wants sam smiths cd for mothers day bless her. I love radio 1, have bin advised that when you turn 30 you should change to radio 2 but i just cant do it. My radio is on in the kitchen all day and i love listening to grimmy and fern. I am in such a good mood today as my fave song at the mo has gone to number 1 its by years and years and called king. So my point is i know alot of people struggle with exercise so why dont we dance. Get your radios on and show some moves, i was dancing at 7.50am this morning........my son thought i was bonkers like but there you go. I havent bin clubbing for years and it feels great, could be the next big thing.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think taste in music is a personal thing. I wasn't aware that it had anything to do with age. Do what you enjoy doing!

• I agree - dancing is a fabulous way of getting exercise and also lifting your mood. I often jump around the kitchen to a few of my favourites - love it! Burning calories is just a bonus :)

You may also like...