2 Months gone

Now at the end of Feb, My weight has gone down from 20 stone to 18. 3.my BMI has gone from34.9 to 31.8.Nearly 2 stone in 2 months.Still a long way to go.The support from you all on this site has helped.thank you to every one and stick with it.We can all do it.if it helps any one i got it out of my head that i was on a DIET.[you only put pressure on yourself].tell you self im eating to enjoy my life.

thanks again to everyone[my friends]

i hope this helps someone.

9 Replies

• Wow Paul this is great. Well done and keep up the good work x

• Thank you trafford1. you are doing really well too.its good to hear other peoples stories.it helps alot

• Well done Paul, I am sure you are feeling the benefit already, keep going!

• Brilliant 👏👏 keep up the good work!

• It's very good to hear from you too! Good work on dropping your BMI index!

• Good for you!! Well done all your hard work has paid off. Youve done so well. Keep up the good work. Your right its not a diet its a lifestyle change. All the best with the rest of your weight loss.

• Thats great...did you treat yourself for doing so well...new haircut, new clothes, new activity..

• thanks to everyone its encouragement like this that helps.behappynow re haircut as in photo no hair.try not to spend money on new clothes[yet].but bought myself a new longbow,so thats a treat

• Well done Paul. I totally agree with other people's endorsement.

Keep going it will be worth it

You may also like...