#WLC WK3 Stuck!!!!

After alternate daily runs of between 45 mins and 80 mins and keeping to 1200 cals most days ( it was my husbands birthday this week and it would have been positively rude ;-) not to join in the party )

I have managed to lose the grand total of NOTHING!!!!!

Proper fed up. :-(

Mind you I've gained nothing as well so here's looking to next week's weigh in.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Im starting week 4 and lost 1lb!!!! sticking to everything and feeling pretty frustrated : (

• Yes, it's very frustrating, but we must remember that a pound a week for a year is 3st 10lb.

• Hli Im on week two and all I aim for is to loose 1lb a week any more is a bonus. So in 12 weeks I should of shed 12lb almost a stone. You can do it girl.

• HI Runningman,

Keep up your regime, it is bound to pay dividends in time. Hopefully next week you'll be reporting a loss. At least you didn't gain anything this week (as you say).

Keep going. Hope you get the loss you deserve next week!

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks Lowcal.

I haven't lost the will to carry on yet .:-) Roll on next week.

• You could try just eating 500 calories two non-consecutive days a week (600 for men). That really does work! I lost 42 pounds in six months - and it's the first time I've ever managed to keep it off too. I'd be happy to answer any questions about it.

• Hi Ive heard about this and would like to ask what do you eat for the two days if you only have 500 cal.

• I have a bowl of homemade soup for lunch, then maybe salmon or chicken with lots of vegetables for dinner. I'd recommend Kate Harrison's 5:2 Diet book which is only £1.99 on Kindle for further info. Fasting is easier than you think. There's a great free app called MyFitnessPal for counting calories. I wish you great success - it's brilliant!

• I've made myself some carrot and tomato soup, going to give it another go.

• I am using myfitnesspal I think it's great. I do try to do two days low but find 500 difficult.

Must try harder.

You may also like...