Confindence Building Time :- )

I feel my confindence growing every day when i achieve my goal for the day. I'm always on the move now and never been like this for a long time. I can't keep still for long.

This is greatest i have felt !! :-)

I can always keep on top of the cleaning and tidy of my place now. But before i couldn't :-( But i don't have the confindence to ask a guy out i have liked for a long time. Is that natural or am i just being silly, i'm not sure !!!

I have faith, love and peace of mind !!

2 Replies

• If you don't want to ask him out as such see if there is a way to just find out more about them and see if that clarifies the situation for you.

• Hi angel

It's fantastic to here how happy you are and confident you've become in this last few weeks!

You are an inspiration to us all!! I agree with fitterinfo try and find out what you can about him first, then you'll know if he's worth you undecided Attention! Lol

You go girl! And good luck on your journey to a new life as a happy, healthier and confident young lady with a big smile and great style!

I've asked the angels to watch over you and guide you on your journey, angel blessings xx

You may also like...