Devil in disguise?!

Cannot believe what happened today; am on day 4 of the diet and was out at local shopping centre when I was approached by a market researcher- asking if I had 20 mins spare to do some pizza testing!! Aggghh- it's one of my fave foods and I was so so tempted, but politely declined, after sighing and saying "if you only asked last week..."-and after checking him for devil horns! Am very proud of myself for refusing, but you can guess what's been on my mind a little too often this afternoon...!

7 Replies

• Well done for resisting! I had a similar moment today...but with ice-cream milkshakes. I LOVE ice-cream in any form! Now feeling quite virtuous. :-)

• Spooky! Definitely someone out to test us- well done to you too! :-)

• On this grey, wet and windy summer's morning your post made me smile! Well done for refusing to be tempted by that 'devil' in disguise!

• Thats to funny :-)

• Very well done!!

• I also did a good deed too this week, we get together with my sister weekly and go for a meal

I was good in just having a salad with no dressing. We normally have the biggest sweet you can get but when asked are you having a sweet I said NO,

• I'm having a trying week this week but I'm determined to get through it. Well done to you all, keep inspiring me. xx

You may also like...