No bleeding or cramping, no baby visible on scan, help!

Hello ladies, I went for my first scan yesterday..was an internal one as I thought I was about 7/8 weeks

No baby was visible on screen.. Just a sac and a small strange shape, the doctor said it should have been a perfect circle?

I have had no pain, bleeding or even discharge.. They took blood to check my hormone level and it's very high!

I am due to go back to hospital for more blood test to see wether my hcg levels have risen or fallen

I'm confused and scared 😔😞 anyone had a positive end result to a similar situation? Xx

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey Evaa, I am sorry to inform you that you are most likely to experiencing from molar pregnancy. Feel free to read about it in the net.

• Hi Evaa,

Is there any way your pregnancy is less advanced than you thought? I ask that as I had an internal scan 2 weeks ago and nothing but a small empty sac was visible and the sonographee dated me at under 5 weeks (I have an irregular cycle so had no idea when I conceived) we went back this week, 2 weeks later and I saw the sac with yolk sac and little tiny blur with heartbeat. That dated me at 7 weeks, 4 days. I know I was worried sick for 2 weeks so can imagine how ur feeling but if there's a chance you are 2 weeks behind where you think you are then hopefully your little baby will appear like mine. Good luck! X

You may also like...