NCT

No bleeding or cramping, no baby visible on scan, help!

Hello ladies, I went for my first scan yesterday..was an internal one as I thought I was about 7/8 weeks

No baby was visible on screen.. Just a sac and a small strange shape, the doctor said it should have been a perfect circle?

I have had no pain, bleeding or even discharge.. They took blood to check my hormone level and it's very high!

I am due to go back to hospital for more blood test to see wether my hcg levels have risen or fallen

I'm confused and scared 😔😞 anyone had a positive end result to a similar situation? Xx

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey Evaa, I am sorry to inform you that you are most likely to experiencing from molar pregnancy. Feel free to read about it in the net.

Hi Evaa,

Is there any way your pregnancy is less advanced than you thought? I ask that as I had an internal scan 2 weeks ago and nothing but a small empty sac was visible and the sonographee dated me at under 5 weeks (I have an irregular cycle so had no idea when I conceived) we went back this week, 2 weeks later and I saw the sac with yolk sac and little tiny blur with heartbeat. That dated me at 7 weeks, 4 days. I know I was worried sick for 2 weeks so can imagine how ur feeling but if there's a chance you are 2 weeks behind where you think you are then hopefully your little baby will appear like mine. Good luck! X

1 like

You may also like...