Well, I went to the er on the 22nd of November and the baby measured to be 6 weeks and 3 days. They couldn't find ahheartbeat

They told me I was going to have a miscarriage. On the 9th of December I started bleeding. It was very very light then it got heavier but it is very very dark blood. And I only had one blood clot. Is it normal? ( also I've had a miscarriage almost 3 years ago and didn't bleed at all until my water broke)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I bleed for about 3 weeks heavy to start then eased off passing a few clots. Everyone is different I suppose. It's very upsetting at the time but keep your chin up & jst think it wasn't meant to be. That's what I kept thinking.

• Was it a miscarriage?

• That bleeding was unfortunately BUT I fell pregnant again 7 weeks later. In my last pregnancy at 12weeks I bleed really heavy for 1 day passing a small clot, I went to a&e & thy examined me & thy said I had had a mc but the scan revealed I hadn't I was still pregnant thy said my bleed was a hematoma in my womb.

• I'd get back for another scan. 6 weeks is almost too early too see a heartbeat anyway so worth double checking, and they should offer an internal scan I think if they can't see anything, to be sure. If it is bad news maybe its only a partial mc then it might be worth some assistance from them. Get medical assurance either way, no point getting your own mind confuzzled with the possibilities. If it is a mc I was told I was at my most fertile straight after so we just cracked on with it and also fell pregnant again about 7 weeks later. 12wk scan Wednesday! Fingers crossed for you either way x

You may also like...