lil Miss BB Esther Rose of Brewster...(BEEB)

lil Miss BB Esther Rose of Brewster...(BEEB)

I don't know how she did it.i woke up and fell to the floor and she crawled me to the bathroom where I was hemoraging.somehow I got a cell phone?she was right by my head when I wokeup,..and by my side until I went to icu.two weeks later she passed away in my arms.I guess we stay and they stay as long as we are needed, but wanted forever...

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sep.9 almost 2years ago we lost a member of my family also. It never gets easy but true love is a thought of my dog/best friend and she still brings joy to my life!

• jackiesj That breaks my heart! I am so so sorry!

• I am so sorry for your loss!

• She reminds me of my baby Frida. Sorry you had to lose her like that.

Lisa

• I am sorry for your loss.

• What a joy they are, but how it hurts when we lose them. I'm sorry you're hurting.

• @jackiesj

She looks absolutely adorable. No doubt your heart aches for such a sweet baby! 🎀

I'm so sorry.

I wish they could live forever.

• She was there for you and you were there for her. A beautiful love story.

• jackiesj I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this time.

Gentle hugs,

Jessie

• I am so sorry you fell.

It happened to me in my first years of my journey to never give up!!

I had been sleeping as I was tired as the baby my new son woke me up hungry. I went to go to the ladys room and fell on my knees. I was so scared thinking how am I gonna raise my son and my other 2 kids. Well it passed it was my MS just acting up again. It does get better we just have to push, try and never give up.

Best of Luck

Maryann😊

You may also like...