My MSAA Community
3,640 members6,801 posts

This is it

Well guys as promised it is official. I am not a MS patient. I don't have any debilitating diseases.

I am suffering from an injury that occurred in childhood that wasn't properly treated and is now causing issues on my nervous system.

I will be going to a chiro and getting therapy, so hopefully I can get back to a "normal" life.

I really appreciate you all and pray for better days. This will be my last post

Love ya! 💜🌈

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Congrats!

4 likes

Sorry to see you go but great news as to the reason why. Wishing you all the best, blessings Jimeka 🦋 🌈

5 likes

I'm glad you have your answers, wish you success on being "normal". Not sure I ever knew what normal is. I'm glad you no longer need the group, but stop by and say hello now and then. I'm sure we're all wishing the best for you.

4 likes

Fee09 I am so happy that it's not MS!💕 And that they did find out what was wrong!😊 It still has to be a bit confusing for you tho? It all seemed to happen quite fast. I know I would be.

Please come back anytime!😊 You are always welcome here!💕

J 🌠

P.S. Congrats again!🎇🎉

6 likes

It's been a long, hard road for you, Fee09. So happy it isn't MS, and even happier that you know what it is. Praying it is reversible and that all will be well for you in the future. 💕

4 likes

Fee09, that's such wonderful news! I hope you start getting the right help quickly.

3 likes

That is FANTASTIC news!! I'm so happy for you!!! :D I'm not sure if you're aware that you've really dodged a bullet! MS can be life-altering and I am so glad that won't be affecting you!! YAY!!!!!!!!

2 likes

Fee09 "This is my last post" sound like your terminal and we'll never hear from you again! Feel free to stop by and say hello. You will be thought of, even if it is with a bit of envy.

3 likes

I just mean that I won't be making any new post. I will be coming by to check on you guys sometime

3 likes

You may also like...