HOTH-Hot off the Hook

HOTH-Hot off the Hook

Just finished. Nothing too fancy. The yarn has a story in that a friend of mine from Great Britain😊🌈🦋sent me the aqua colored yarn because someone gave it to her. The set is for another friend's mother that is being treated for cancer. First time ever I named a piece of work, Seascapes! Sending prayers to her that it brings her healing, peace and calm. 💞

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm sure your lovely work will be greatly appreciated. How thoughtful you are!

• She will love it! I know that when I was going through chemo therapy I was always cold and it was in the middle of Summer. A warm knltted cap would help to keep me warm.

• That's wonderful CalfeeChick, Seascape,I love it, blessings Jimeka 🦋 👍 🌈

• CalfeeChick gorgeous! Love the colors. Appropriately named. A gift sure to be loved 😊

• Such pretty colors and so kind of you! I'm sure it will be appreciated.

• WOWOWOW!!! Beautiful!!!

• CalfeeChick Stunningly beautiful! Your friend's mother will be wrapped in love. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

• Another beautiful gift, CalfeeChick. I love the colors. 💕

• SOOOO Beautiful! Love the colors! LOVE, HUGS and PRAYERS. Your friend will be wrapped in your warmth with these!

• Absolutely Gorgeous CalfeeChick May it give your friend warm "sea" healing prayers 💕

Jes🌠

• Beautiful!!

• I love the hat! Great job on the set.

• CalfeeChick, it's Fancy1959. You are very gifted! The hat and blanket are so beautiful.

• Lovely work, and a thoughtful gift.

You may also like...