Watch London Forum live online

I am excited more than 100 people with MPNs are registered to watch the July 24th MPN Voice London forum live. I will be your "reporter" for the online audience, and you can submit questions now to mpn@patientpower.info or send them to Maz at MPN Voice. There's still plenty of room for viewers. And if you will be at Guy's Hospital in person I look forward to seeing you! Seeing you gives ME, as an MF patient, hope. And maybe I can do the same for you! Here's the link for online registration: patientpower.info/event/mpn...

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow I hope I can get an autograph ,sounds like we are going to meet a celebrity .better get my roots done ,how about you all ??

• Not me! Claire Harrison is the celebrity.

• Do I email Maz to get on line Andrew? I will be abroad at the time so can't come but would love to see it if at all possible. So sorry I won't get to meet you, Twinkly and many others! X

• No just go to patientpower.info/event/mpn... and register there.

• Is there a 2016 forum planned? If so can we register online again? I care for my 92 year old mum so definitely cannot go down to London but desperate to hear what is said.

You may also like...