I've written a book for those looking to come to peace with childlessness, which is just about at publishing stage, but I am not sure yet of the title. I'd love your help with this, speaking to you as someone who wanted children and hasn't had/couldn't have them. If you were looking for a book about living a full and fulfilled life without children, not a 'second-best', or 'coping' life, which of the following would grab you? Any other comments or suggestions welcome.
For context, I have crafted the book around 6 'myths', which is why the word appears in my titles.
Also, I'm not that keen on the word 'childless' or 'childlessness' - it feels heavy to me. Would that be the word you would search for on e.g.: amazon? Just wondering whether I need to put it in the main title rather than subtitle. Thanks so much for your help! Here they are in no particular order:
1. Life without children: beyond the myths of childlessness
2. Already complete: Things I wish someone had told me about childlessness
3. Already Complete: A message of hope beyond the myths of childlessness
4. Already Complete: Beyond the myths of childlessness
5. Free to be happy - dispelling the myths of childlessness
6. Free to be happy: Stop coping, start living your life without children