Marathon Running and Race Support
956 members1,961 posts

My Half marathon

Well my half marathon it didn't go to plan, well it didn't go at all to be honest.   Due to some family issue's and problem's i had to pull out and sort them out.  

but i need to be positive my family are all okay now and family is the most important thing.   

so no race report no photo's sorry! 

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh flippin eck!   Better luck next time

1 like

Thanks, i hope better luck next time its the race i been training for the last 6 months! i might go into hiding now so nothing else can happen. 

Sorry to hear that... there will always be another one :-)

Ow, rats. That's a bummer. It would have been awful to run stressed out, though. That  would have been a pity after all the preparation - and just think, when you do run then your time will be even better with a few weeks' extra training :) 

Oh, really sorry to hear that Ben, but glad that all is ok now. Plenty more races out there - only one family🙂

Hmm, Benwon't and Bendidn't, but Benwill again. The training won't go away, it's "banked" and the next HM is only a matter of time. Glad the family is OK. 

Sorry to hear that, but glad the family are ok. As others have said - there are always more races... 

Never mind Ben, just the main event now then. It wouldn't have been easy running under that kind of stress so you did  the right thing.

The main thing is that your family are safe... there will always be more races but you cant replace your family. I really hope you are all OK.....

Sorry to hear that Ben but glad that the issues are resolved.  Must be frustrating but it will make the next one even more special.

You may also like...