Well I had my blood repeated a couple of weeks back now and have been awaiting an appointment through to discuss the results with my rhuemie. I have just rang his receptionist and asked if an appointment has been made yet and she said yes, for January!!! I am fuming!! 4 months to get some blood results back! I said I was not happy waiting that long for the results so she has said she will send my results to my gp ( I have an appointment there on friday so hopefully they will have them by then!!).
Anyway I am getting a bit sick of all this waiting around and feeling like I am not believed. I don't think my rhuemie has even ran all the basic tests he could have anyway! I saw an advert for Bupa and wondered if anyone has any experience of them? Will they speed up a diagnosis? Will I be able to get cover when I am already under investigation? Any advice is gratefully recieved! xxxx