Awareness month designs : Hi all, During my flares... - LUPUS UK

LUPUS UK

30,085 members26,632 posts

Awareness month designs

Becky1995 profile image
14 Replies

Hi all,

During my flares I have taken to designing more and during lockdown finally took the plunge to start up a design page on Instagram. ( @studiofour_graphics if anyone is interested 😊) This allows me to still feel like I’m doing something even when I’m stuck in bed and can’t go to work!

As I’m currently off with a really bad shoulder flare I decided to design somethings for the up and coming Lupus awareness month! I want to help spread awareness and thought that by making some modern and subtle designs more people might be up for repping some T-shirt’s or stickers, mugs etc to help further start Lupus conversations! I one day would love to design for Lupus U.K. or even have my own shop in which I can give back a percentage to charity but for now, my only means is to use redbubble.

I have uploaded some designs to studiofour.redbubble.com/

If you are looking to buy any stickers, bags, shirts etc please feel free to take a look! And if anyone has any specific designs they are after, I would love the inspiration and would love to make some more designs, just message me!

Thanks in advance for any support!

Becky Xx

14 Replies
svfarmer profile image
svfarmer

Wow I will definitely take a look at your designs - hope your shoulder settles down soon x

Becky1995 profile image
Becky1995 in reply to svfarmer

Thank you so much for the well wishes and for the design support! Much appreciated! X

svfarmer profile image
svfarmer

Hi just had a look and there’s some really lovely tops I’m looking at the lupus warrior long sleeved - looked at sizes but wondered if you could tell me if I would be a large or x large - I’m a size 16 - thanks x

Becky1995 profile image

Hi! Aww thank you! Unfortunately I don’t actually do any of the printing. Redbubble is a website that you can upload your artwork to but they do all the printing, so I never actually get to see any of the finished products!

Under each top there should be a size guide that shows you inches or CM for each top! I really hope this helps! If you purchase anything let me know! It would make me so proud to see someone in my designs! ❤️

PS I’ve also seen that if you download the app, you get 20% off! Thought that might help! X

svfarmer profile image
svfarmer in reply to Becky1995

Thankyou so much I’m definitely going to get a top x

svfarmer profile image

Just ordered x

Becky1995 profile image

You are amazing! Thank you so so much! So much love 💜 xxx

svfarmer profile image

🥰

MEGS53 profile image
MEGS53 in reply to svfarmer

...you certainly don't look size 16!!

svfarmer profile image
svfarmer in reply to MEGS53

Thanks Meg - I started out as size 12 and it keeps going up and up 😖xx

MEGS53 profile image

You look size 12 - 14 by your photo, so don't worry - you're wearing it well! Take care

svfarmer profile image

Thankyou so much for your kind words - hope you have a good weekend xx

MEGS53 profile image

As I said, you wear it well - go girl! Have a good week-end, xxx

svfarmer profile image

🥰

You may also like...