Every year I end up with some form of lung infection that lasts for weeks - it's a pretty miserable time, to be honest! The house is old and I'm sure there's black mould lurking in it where I can't find it (there is definitely mould in the outbuildings). I've tried everything; I've got a dehumidifier which helps to purify the air, I've cracked the windows a little bit to allow for better circulation, I'm slow decluttering my house and hoovering to try and get the dust levels down but I'm already finding myself coughing and clearing my throat all day long since I turned the heating on (not having heating isn't an option, I can't move when it's cold). Any advice?
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.