Help

Hi everyone 

About 10 days ago I started to itch all over body with random spots then found I was very unsettled then5 days ago could not get warm and went downhill fast ,exhausted ,sore throat ,wheezing coughing ,bad headache and stiff neck and terrible joint pain I have never stayed in bed before but found I could not and did not want to get out of bed for three days does this sound familiar to anyone it has floored me 

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kimmie, sounds exactly like me. You need to get checked. I couldn't take the exhaution and headache and neckache any more. Dr ran all kinds of tests. I have many auto-immune problems so she wasn't leaving any stone unturned. They took 8 vials of blood, tested me for everything. I was diagnosed with Epstein Barr Mono. Cant do anything for it, just let it ride out. From what I can understand is that it can last a very long time. But I was and still am exactly how you described including chills, and then I would sweat then chills again and couldnt warm up. I still am sleeping anywhere from 18-20 hours a day, I have no energy, headaches and neck aches still, although less intense. I think this maybe due to the fact I am taking some pain meds.The dr did say just rest, push fluids and oh yeah chicken soup, because of its anti-oxidants. I am just scared as I have APS so I am petrified to get more clots. Good luck, but please get checked

You may also like...