Feeling like fluid running from top to bottom on my leg - LSN

LSN

4,818 members2,245 posts

Feeling like fluid running from top to bottom on my leg

Mokaw
Mokaw

Hi

I have the feeling of fluid running down what feels like the outside of my legs. There is never anything there. Does this happen to any of you

6 Replies
oldestnewest

It sounds like a nerve thing. I have lymphadema in my arm & have a compressed nerve right now, the ulnar nerve, and get that feeling from time to time.

Mokaw
Mokaw in reply to Tick2020

Can it just go awayOr i have to go to doctor

Tick2020
Tick2020 in reply to Mokaw

Well, I've had a lot of pain with this, so I've been seeing a doc & had a nerve conduction test that indicated a compressed nerve in my elbow. The docs thought it was caused by my elbow swelling- I had a lymphadema flare. If this is a constant thing with you, then yes, I would have a doc check it out - nerve problems shouldn't be ignored. I've been seeing a lymphadema therapist who has helped with getting the swelling down, which has helped with the nerve pain & odd sensations.

Mokaw
Mokaw in reply to Tick2020

Thx

Tick2020
Tick2020 in reply to Mokaw

Sure:) could be something simple like tight pants, pressing on nerves & irritating them, or your compression garments if you wear them...hope you find some relief.

Hi there. I am not a doctor but I had Cauda equina due to ruptured disc at L4L5. I now have adhesive arachnoiditis due to surgery issues. I too get feeling of running water or insect crawling down the legs. I have numb feet and lower legs too which when I have a flare up burn. It would be useful to know if you have other symptoms.

Please check out arachnoiditishope.com, the bulletins section, about this rare disease which is under reported.

I hope this helps and good luck.

You may also like...