ITP

Hello, I am suffering from Itp since 2 years. And this always an up and down, by counts are sometimes 60 and the next month back to 20 I am not sure exactly what I've been doing wrong. I change my diet , I hardly touch alcohol.

Since 1 month I am dreaming every morning spirulina and wheatgrass . I went for a blood test last week and my count was on 128 for the first time.

I could and still not believe it .

Not sure if the spirulina helped me. I keep u posted ! Also if anyone knows any herbel medication please let us know :)

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi, papaya leaf tea raises platelets count.I have been taking two cups a day for two months .my platelets go between 15 to 43 very erratic but since starting on the tea they have stayed between 30 / 40 . I'm very pleased.My ITP is caused by LGL leukemia. Good luck and i really recommend the tea .always get organic

• yes , I tried papaya leaf did not helped me much. but now I ordered some from india, it is just super hart to get the hands on.

• So changing your diet can help, is it best to cut alcohol out totally

• Dear TM05,

Thank you for the update, can you please guide me when and how much quantity you are taking of wheatgrass and spirulina.

I heard first time about Spirulina, what is this? Meanwhile I try to Google it.

I really appreciate your response.

Thanking you.

• hello,

I take wheatgrass and spirulina in the morning, like one table spoon with water or with a veggy smoothie. Also I do take sometimes when I get the hands on papaya leaf, I will see with my next blood count if it really helped me or not :)

• Thank you so much for your reply, are you using spirulina in powder form or in tablet form?

I checked online, here it is available in tablet form with 250mg and 500 mg.

Can you please suggest the quantity of spirulina. I really thankful to you.

• Hello,

It is powder, which I just mix with water or my smoothies. It does not mention how much mg it is in.

thanks

You may also like...