Infertility Support

Thinking about Surrogacy

I'm 37 and just suffered two miscarriages. I'm now thinking that maybe it won't happen for me.

An option I am considering is surrogacy and I'm thinking about the Ukraine. They have agencies there who can assist you in finding a surrogate and the laws are favourable. It also costs a lot less then the US which can cost up to $100,000.

Has anyone had any experience with this? What do other people think of this idea.

7 Replies

Hi there. Completely your choice I know but surrogacy is a big step. I know miscarriage is a mystery but have your GP or hospital talked to you about anything which could be causing it? I only say this as I have endometriosis. I could not fall naturally so have had IVF (5 in total). On the last two cycles I got pregnant but then I miscarried. I have since had further tests to check my womb, natural kill cells and my husband had a sperm fragmentation test. All I am saying is it could be worth looking into further tests and speaking to your doctor.

hi there!being in this condition is natural and uncalled for.choosing surrogacy as an option is the best way out.My friend was not able to produce children as well but at last, managed to do so using this procedure from the same country.She is very much satisfied and did not find anything unreasonable with them. They were cheap and the facilities were top class for e.g: accommodation, no language barrier as they provide interpreters etc.Many are choosing it and I myself want to try it soon. Hope you find the best out there!

Hello! I really do not have any idea about what surrogacy is really like, in fact, i am on this forum to get to know about the whole procedure and how exactly it is done because I have been a lot of people talking about it lately. I have been TTC for many many years and I have only been facing failures since then. I just hope that I find a suitable way to get a baby and make my life a little more beautiful. Do let me know if you find something about this treatment.

I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriages. First before talking about surrogacy I would recommend visiting a physician to select a possible reason that these miscarriages might be happening. However, if it is not solvable or if it is too big of a problem then surrogacy is a viable option. My own sister had her son through surrogacy and it was a fairly easy process. The Ukraine is a very good place since they have a lot of clinics with highly trained personnel who help you throughout the process. Also as you stated it is also far less expensive that in USA so it is an even more viable option. If you feel that it is a viable option then please consider surrogacy. However, I would recommend that you first thoroughly research surrogacy and select a clinic that is best suited to you along with the rates they provides, service, time etc.

OMG 100000 $..... I heard in Ukraine it cost 40000 euro!

Hello all!

I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.

Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.

From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.

I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.

Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.

He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.

I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.

I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.

From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.

So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.

Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.

But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.

Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.

So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.

If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.

Hey. Hope you are well. Yes, I have some experience here. I had my son through surrogacy. He is nine months old now. My husband and I tried to conceive for three years but failed. It was because of his smoking habits that affected his sperm motility. My uterus was unable to carry a child too. The problem was with the both of us. I went to the same place you mentioned. It was affordable for me. I wanted to go for the most convenient, safe and affordable option. I had to wait for a while after making the appointment and the rest of the procedures till they found me a surrogate. They found one for me in three months. the procedure was done on her. She conceived and nine months later I had my baby boy. Good thing is, it was totally their responsibility. I didn't have to worry about anything. I think you should go for it. Best of luck.

You may also like...