IVF is a Wisdom towards Failure

It's 4# month was passing after treatment. Successfully I cared my days and baby too. Wonderful it was feeling to us. My DH is so much excited for the upcoming baby. Doesn’t matter boy or girl, but finally, we will be having our own kid in this world.

I will suggest to those women who fail to carry a baby naturally for IVF or IVF with ICSI treatment.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello dear .......... Congrats and you are absolutely right its a new door for those who are not able to conceive naturally. IVF is the procedure of treatment by separating eggs, recovering a sperm test, and afterward physically joining an egg and sperm in a lab. The embryo(s) is then exchanged to the uterus.

Its a new technique which is like a god gift for infertile couples . Disappointing couples should go for this and take an advice from experts............

Hi, I am really happy for you. This is so motivating. I also had complications for one year but once you conceive it all feels the best, IVF is a good option nowadays. My best friend also went through this. Wishing you best of luck for upcoming happy family life!

Congratulations dear :) It definitely is a new door. Who would have thought that this was possible just two decades ago? So many people around the world are using this treatment and making their dream of becoming parents come true. Because of this, I think the level of disappointment and hopelessness should reduce as they always have this options at hand. If not IVF, then you can always go for surrogacy.

You may also like...