Success I've had a baby after heparin therapy

Hi all I had my baby girl on 28th oct 2012 at 10:5pm weighing 4lb 7oz a quick induced labour at 34 weeks as despite being on aspirin and heparin the blood flow to baby was poor. But I had a good labour and I'm home finally after being in hospital for several weeks so my little family is complete for Christmas. It's been a very long journey but its worth it :)

23 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! A very happy Christmas for you???

• Congratulations! I am so happy for you that you have your precious baby.

• Congratulations from here InSpain! Wishing you and your family a very happy first Christmas together. xxx

• Congratulations! That is such lovely news! X

• Wow, what lovely news, so pleased for you and your early Christmas present, Mary Fx

• Very happy to hear this good news. Enjoy Christmas with your lovely baby.

• Wonderful news. Congratulations to you and your family. Let us see a picture as soon as possible.

• Lovely to read such a wonderful success story which brings others so much hope too. Have a great Christmas and thank you for letting us know. :-)

• Congratulations, how lovely to hear such positive news. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas xxx

• Congratulations to you and A Merry Christmas from me in Stockholm.

• Wonderful news! Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Wishing your family a very happy Christmas x

• Congrates! Hope mum and baby are doing well. Merry Christmas

MJ x

• Congrats and Merry Christmas!

• Many congratulations xxxxxxxxxxx

• Congratulations that is brilliant news. I have a friend who successfully went through that therapy and her little girl is bringing them such joy.

• Hi hon,

Fantastic news, congratulations!! Welcome to the world little one!!!

Love n gentle hugs xxxxxx :-) :-) :-)

• aww congratulations so nice to hear of a very happy ending have a lovely xmas xxxx

• Congratulations wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas xxx

• Thank you

• Thank you x x

• Congratulations, lovely news x

• So pleased it gives others hope.....congrats

• What a wonderful Christmas gift! Thanks for sharing

You may also like...