I am new to this site

I am new to this site

Hi my name is Karen, this is my story I am 53 thats when I remember my age : ) web page name is daisyd

I think I have had Hughes syndrome from the eighties. I have had several pregnancy losses, but luckily I have one son who was only 1lb 14oz and who has just given me a lovely grandson and a lovely daughter who we adopted when she was 3yrs old.

I have had a DVT, Heart attack, memory problems, depression, Hellp syndrome during pregnancy and Sneddons syndrome, Epilepsy and probably more which I can’t remember at the moment.

I am on several medications but the main one is Warfarin when it comes to the Hughes syndrome.

But I am still alive and thats what matters. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Karen

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome.. I'm new too! I posted my history yesterday but I can talk for England (as you'll see from my blog lol).

Hugs

Kate xx

• Glad you could join us Karen - sounds like you have a lot on your plate!

I hope you enjoy the site.

Tx

• nice to meet you Karen

• Hi Karen really nice to see you honey, I haven't 'blogged' my story yet but i might do when i feel up to it.......a lot of the new members to healthunblocked will already recognise and know me from the hughes support forum our other online group.

xxx hazel595

• Hi I am new member to healthunblocked butlike hazel can be found posting on the online group everynow and then but 9 times out of 10 it taking some advice.

Clare

• Hi Karen,

I'm sorry not said hi and welcome before, hope you feeling ok. This a great place to be for help and support, we can all empathise with each other, cos all in same boat.

Take care, gentle hugs love jessielou x x x x

You may also like...