Re: Friday and SuziePaws and Corby Radio

Via the internet... we should be all able to listen live via here, on Friday, just give us a rough idea on times.

corbyradio.com/

Love from Ms Marple - Mary F

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hay Mary - big hugs buddy i can get it horray!!!!!!!!!!! ill have to figure the time difference, and listen in . great job my friend, ill check the date if i still have it . your the woman . ----------------------------- jet

• thanks mary well don suzy!!!

• Mary another thanks for your work !!!!!!!!!! you are great ------------ just jet. you are another that i wish i could talk to on private e- mail--but a very large thanks for all you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . same to you Paddy.----------------- just me

• Ok....I've only just realised there are 2 seperate blog sections?!!! one called community blog the other Hughes syndrome foundation blog??? am I just being daft? have they always been there? duh....think I'm having a brain fart again!!

Thanks Mary for helping me with the links xx

• Hi Mary

Thanks for the link, shall be listening on Friday. xxx

Suzi you are amazing and so much braver than me. xx

Take care gentle hugs love Sheena xxxxxx

• Oh I dont know about the braver bit!!

Just a stuborn red head!! )

& I was fumbling my words on air.....why can you never say what you want to say? you remember it all when you've left!!!!! how frustrating! I will do it better on the next one! xx

You may also like...