Sticky Blood-Hughes Syndrome Support
8,500 members8,639 posts

Flu Jab

Have any APS people had any reaction after having the flu jab this year?

16 Replies
oldestnewest

I had one a week ago and no reaction for me.

1 like

Thank you I was in agony for a few hours after and then I had a 3inch bruise for 11 days ☹️

I know many here opt to get one, i dont recall them having problems. Is your arm better now?

Better than it was I can now sleep on that arm where I couldn’t

Received my shot in September. Bruise (of course) a little stiffness. Otherwise all is well.

Thank goodness!

Thanks for your reply I think it’s me who has reacted badly although I’ve never had such a reaction before

I am not allowed to have one, but several of my friends have for various reasons, and have been fine so far. MaryF

Thanks Mary I’m thinking it’s ‘me’ who has reacted badly

I was extremely ill for two days. Shakes, fever, achy joints ( couldn’t walk hurt so bad) . Took round the clock acetomenophen. Better day 3. Back to normal, day 4.

Hi had flu jab a few weeks ago, no side effects . Note i believe there are 2 flu jabs dependant on age . I had under 65 one . Note my wife had under 65 but had red rash and itching ( She does not have APS).

Dave

That’s really interesting because the doctor asked my age and said ‘whoops ‘ got the 65 one so went to get the ‘other ‘ one ( I must look under 65) 🤣🤣🤣

Now that I am aware of how many ( most?) of us in the West have unknown and varying levels of mercury, those individual varied levels may explain varying responses to the flu shot. ( Recall that flu shots have small amounts of mercury.)

Interesting reading thank you

No problems. No flu. And I got the wrong age appropriate mix. Oh, well.

No reaction

Got my shot... no problems!

You may also like...