My doctor seems to have developed a curiousity about my APS. After arterial clot, kidney loss and initial positive aps tests, a year later I am testing negative. Mayo and Kaiser advising maybe I should stop taking warfarin. From my reading on this site I have skepticism swig he shared. They decided to do an angiogram and see if it looks like it was a clot or a dissection. The theory is that if it was a clot I should keep taking warfarin, and it was a dissection I should stop.
Anyone else have experience trying that?