Sticky Blood-Hughes Syndrome Support
8,090 members8,327 posts

Wish I lived in UK!!

There seems to be a lot of specialist in the UK. I, however, live in the USA, does anyone know of a APS specalist in New Mexico or close. The Hemo I see know is great basically diagnosed me on my first visit, except he did not give it a name, but its a 4 hour drive and then a in office wait time of 2 to 5 hours and he is not a specialist in APS. If you know of anyone please let me know. Thank you.

3 Replies

Do try getting in touch with some of the names in the USA on here they might have some information that is local to you:



Thank you


I really hope you get in contact with an APS-Doctor as you need it with your symptoms. You should try to get your INR up and test more often. You have all the three antibodies positive like I also have.

This is an illness with a lot of strange symptoms as it can attack every organ. We feel much better when our blood it properly thinned! Strange as it is.

It is diffucult in America I know but please give it a try.

My very best wishes to you from Kerstin in Stockholm


You may also like...