today i received my blood test results and both were negative. im not sure where to go from here. I have a spect scan within the next 8 weeks but still awaiting appointment. i would be interested in your thoughts. Some past and ongoing problems are:-
1. thoracic outlet syndrome -had unsuccessfull operation 15 years ago.
2 .dvt in my leg 20 years ago.
3. migraines as a teenager. now returned - ongoing
4.1 miscarriage and 1 bleeding at 24 weeks - 2 sucessfull full term
5. acid reflux - was on omeprazole for many years.
6. eye problems - blurred/double vision, weekly although not every day - ongoing
7. suspected tia's x 2 - last one a few months ago.
8 .very bad memory loss - under investigation for dementia - ongoing.
9. language difficulties - cant get the right words out or forget words - ongoing.
10. patchy red/white skin on hands and legs - ongoing.
11. painful and sensitive skin to touch - ongoing.
12. pains in stomach about an hour after eating - ongoing.
13. restless legs - ongoing.
im sure ive missed out a few but thought id give an example of health issues. as stated before my dr was very very reluctant to do the blood tests and to ask her for a referral is going to be somewhat of an ordeal although i am awaiting specialised mri scan for the suspected dementia. last mri scan showed that my brain has shrunk and neurologist said this was normal!
i feel at my wits end! any help/advice appreciated.