HI so the last week I've been sleeping so so and getting up in the night. I've since then lowered my stress and get to bed earlier and found a way to sleep more soundly to completely decompress my body. However I noticed that on those days where I slept like crap thenight before, a few things happen and as a note have been not as hydrated by drinking water as I should be. I'm now drinking more water also.
So anyways some of the things I experienced
1. When I roll around in bed, turn to my side in the morning, I get extra beats or PVC not sure the difference but like extra beats
2. When I take a very deep breath I get extra beats
3. When I strain to go to the bathroom in the morning I get extra beats.
4. One time I was doing T pushups where I do a push up and turn to one side and form a T with my body and support myself on one hand, I got extra beats.
5. When I clear my throat very hard, i get extra beats or like an extra pulse in the middle of my gut, like where my Aorta is.
I think all of this has to do with the vagus nerve being irritated, stimulated due to stress, lack of sleep, bathroom straining and this nerve regulated heart rate.
I also read that all of this is common and I have no other symptoms that could suggest heart disease or anything. I train, workout with intensity and never get faint, dizzy or even lose my breath. I have sick, conditioning like a fighter. I also don't smoke, don't drink but am stressed as I'm a type A personality so always on the go, do not really decompress consistently and also don't get enough sleep lately nor water. I will try to now.
Anyone else experience this?