I'm new here

I am finding out about a good diet for dealing with high cholestrol. Any ideas for healthy meals with this in mind would be appreciated. I tend to want the biscuits, cake etc in the evening after my dinner. To be honest the only way I can over come this is not to buy these things. If they are there then I will eat them. For a long time I have had help with problems from my past. My doctor put me in touch with a doctor who helps with a technique called EFT, emotional freedom technique. it is amazing and has changed my life. I used to suffer with repeated bouts of depression and all that goes with it. These are a thing of the past and I handle life so much better.

Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi

Welcome .You'll get loads of help and support here .Its great .😃🌺

I just googled diet for high cholesterol and a few sites popped up .NHS live well and Good heart website . Have a look they may be helpful .

Good luck

🌺🌻😃

• I have been making barley water - I have been making it a bit on the thick side (about the consistency of tomato juice) - no added sugar but put lemon juice in it - I drink a small glass of it after my evening meal and it takes away my desire for after dinner sweets - it is also quite filling .

• Thank you Bazza1234 I will give this a go.

You may also like...